Production 3- Week of Progress

     This week was a productive one. I got casting done, some shots, and even started to edit a bit. Aside from learning the ways around InDesign, casting people was also something I was nervous about. Because of the world pandemic, it was expected that casting was going to be a bit harder to make happen but I got through it. I ended up casting 5 people and we met our highschool to began taking pictures! I included some shots from this week below. There were some complications, like someone not showing up, but I had someone as a backup for the missing person. The shoot was fun and I am extremely pleased by the results. I also started to play around with the coloring of the photos. I am close to done with my first draft of the essay in preparation for my peer review. So far, I am proud of the result. I look forward to hearing my classmate's feedback. 





Comments